Good Donor Communication Breeds More Donors.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably part of a non-profit organization which relies on donations to make all or part of the entity run. Correspondence with donors and potential donors is a key part of fundraising that should be taken seriously. Use these free sample fundraising forms and letters to double check against those of your organization.
- Check Request Form | Sample check request form is an essential document be filled out by any person requesting funds from your organization.
- Donation Thank You Letter Samples | Sample letter you can copy to use and send to your donors.
- Donation Receipt Sample | Don't miss any important details on your donation receipts. Use ours as a guideline.
- Request for Advance Form | Sample request for an advance form requesting funds prior to spending it.
- Request for Funds Form | Need a form for folks to fill out when requesting funds from your organization? Use this one or modify it to suit your needs!
- What Are Fundraisers | Define your purpose for fundraising and then identify activities that are in alignment with your group. Some tips & ideas for moving forward.
Try MoneyMinder Free for 30 Days
See how easy it is to use. No obligation. No credit card required.