General, Service and Social Club Accounting Software
Most accounting software is overkill for volunteer-run nonprofits. Yet spreadsheets and paper trails put your organization at risk. MoneyMinder is accounting software designed with the exact features needed by social and service clubs and associations.
As a club treasurer, you play a key role in carrying out your club’s ability to perform service projects and "do good" in your community. Accurate financial management and accountability of funds, from dues to fundraising efforts, is key to achieving that mission.
- Create a budget for the club
- Keep accurate record & categorize all money coming and going
- Integrate with your bank account(s)
- Integrate with Square or PayPal to easily import credit card transactions
- Run reports to share with committees and board members
- Accept online payments your Store
- Reconcile your bank account(s)
- Create easy-to-understand reports
- Anywhere, anytime access to your account
- Collect and disburse club funds
- Manage your club’s books with a user-friendly system
Spend more time volunteering and less time managing your books.
What Our Social & Service Club Community is Talking About
Try MoneyMinder PRO, Free for 30 Days
See how easy it is to use. No obligation. No credit card required.
Which Types of Social and Service Organizations is MoneyMinder Designed for?
Kiwanis Clubs · Lions Clubs · Rotary Clubs · 4H Clubs · Optimist International Clubs · Sertoma Clubs · Wider Opportunities for Women · Association of Junior Leagues · Civitan International Clubs · Order of DeMolay · Altrusa International Clubs · JCI · Exchange · Optimists · Soroptimists · KIN Canada · Zonta · Quota International Clubs · Round Table · Boy Scouts · Girl Scouts · PTA · American Legion · Institute of Management Accountants · Canadian Pony Club