Award Winning Software. Award Worthy Employees.
Looking for a career change? Come work with us at MoneyMinder! We have a wonderful staff and a great mission: to help small, volunteer-based nonprofits make accounting and bookkeeping simple.
MoneyMinder is an award-winning global software company focused on delivering cloud-based software solutions to volunteer leaders around the globe. While we are officially based out of Bellingham, Washington, we went fully remote in 2021.
Customer Support Specialist
We’re looking for a full-time, experienced, patient, and organized person who enjoys engaging with customers via phone, email & chat to provide financial-based software support to nonprofit volunteers.
Who you are…
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are a critical thinker – able to be highly effective with minimal supervision.
- You work successfully both independently and as part of a team.
- You are able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- You possess excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
You’re great at…
- Providing exceptional customer service, including troubleshooting issues with end users and ensuring they have a good understanding of the software functionality.
- Recognizing and vocalizing opportunities for new features & software solutions based on customer requests/problems.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Delivering 5-star support.
- Utilizing CRM software to create and record accounts and communications.
- Software support experience
- Microsoft Office
- Multi-line phones
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]