"Just Right" Homeowners Association Software
It’s the duty of the homeowners association board to collect enough fees to cover the maintenance expenses for your community. Therefore, tracking the finances is an important task. MoneyMinder makes it easy. Keep your HOA focused on its mission and goals while encouraging financial transparency and accountability.
HOA Accounting Software That Helps You:
- Track HOA dues and other income
- Create easy-to-understand reports
- Send easy-to-read statements to homeowners
- Integrate with your bank account(s)
- Integrate with Square or PayPal to easily import credit card transactions
- Quickly answer homeowner account inquiries
- Reconcile your bank account(s)
- Identify past due accounts
- Run reports to share with your homeowners
- Meet your reserves by comparing actual to budget
- Organize and share documents such as by-laws, covenants, and financials
- Communicate effectively with owners, tenants, and board members
- Keep accurate record of all money coming and going
- Anywhere, anytime access to your account
The Web's Simplest HOA Accounting Software
Most accounting software is overkill for volunteer-run Homeowners Associations. Yet spreadsheets and paper trails put your organization at risk.
MoneyMinder is simple online treasurer software for HOAs that has exactly the features you need.
Here to Help Guide You Along the Way
Try MoneyMinder Free for 30 Days
See how easy it is to use. No obligation. No credit card required.