Simple, Yet Powerful HOA Accounting Software
It’s the duty of the homeowners association board to collect enough fees to cover the maintenance expenses for an entire community. Therefore, tracking the finances is an important task. MoneyMinder makes it easy. Keep your HOA focused on its mission and goals while encouraging financial transparency and accountability.
Most accounting software is overkill for volunteer-run Homeowners Associations. Yet spreadsheets and paper trails put your organization at risk. MoneyMinder is simple online treasurer software for HOAs that has exactly the features you need.
- Track HOA dues and other income
- Create easy-to-understand reports
- Send easy-to-read statements to homeowners
- Integrate with your bank account(s)
- Integrate with Square or PayPal to easily import credit card transactions
- Quickly answer homeowner account inquiries
- Reconcile your bank account(s)
- Identify past due accounts
- Accept online payments with your Store
- Run reports to share with your homeowners
- Meet your reserves by comparing actual to budget
- Organize and share documents such as by-laws, covenants, and financials
- Communicate effectively with owners, tenants, and board members
- Keep accurate record of all money coming and going
- Anywhere, anytime access to your account
Spend more time volunteering and less time managing your books.
What Our HOA Community is Talking About
Try MoneyMinder PRO, Free for 30 Days
See how easy it is to use. No obligation. No credit card required.