Bookkeeping for PTO & PTA
Most parent groups have an informal air about them so it’s easy for finances to be treated in a casual way. But when money matters are treated casually, things can get complicated quickly. In addition, most parent group treasurers don’t have formal background in finances or accounting. That’s OK. MoneyMinder makes it easy for anyone to take over the treasurer role.
Parent Teacher Organization software that helps you:
- Create a budget
- Keep accurate record of all money coming and going
- Create easy-to-understand reports
- Integrate with your bank account(s)
- Integrate with Square or PayPal to easily import credit card transactions
- Reconcile your bank account(s)
- Track & categorize income and expenses
- Prepare for your IRS filing
- Track volunteer time
- Organize and share documents such as by-laws, meeting minutes, and organizing documents
- Manage your books with a user-friendly system
- Provide anywhere, anytime access to your account
The Web's Simplest PTA/PTO/PTG Accounting Software
Most accounting software is overkill for volunteer-run PTAs and PTOs. Yet spreadsheets and paper trails put your organization at risk.
MoneyMinder is simple online treasurer software for parent organizations that has exactly the features you need.
Here to Help Guide You Along the Way
Try MoneyMinder Free for 30 Days
See how easy it is to use. No obligation. No credit card required.