Last Updated August 27, 2019
NonProfit Central Inc. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Scope of Policy
This policy applies to information we collect through www.moneyminder.com or any of our Services, and in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and NonProfit Central Inc..
Principles for Processing Personal Data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and Lawfulness. When we process personal data, your individual rights will be protected. All personal data will be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a Specific Purpose. Your personal data will be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. We will always inform you of how your data is being collected, processed, and used.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our software is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not use the Services, make any purchases through www.moneyminder.com, or provide any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified. Examples include but are not limited to your first name and last name, phone number, address, state, zip/postal code, city, and social security number ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as an e-mail address or other information required to use certain features, automatically recorded times and dates of visits tomoneyminder.com.
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, when you fill out a form, when you input information to our software, when you correspond with us, and when you respond to requests for comments on your experiences with our Services or to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Automatically as you navigate through our software and website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, traffic and location data, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not generally include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect from other sources, information we receive from you or information we receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver better and more personalized tools, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, speed up your usage, and recognize you when you return to www.moneyminder.com.
How We Use Your Information
Information we collect may be used to provide you with Services, to notify you about changes to our Services and/or products, to provide customer support, to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services, to detect, prevent and address technical issues, to process transactions, and/or to personalize your experience.
Legal Basis for Collecting and Processing Personal Data
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information; for example, we may lawfully collect your information if:
- We are using the data to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- Processing your personal data is in NonProfit Central Inc.’s legitimate interests; or
- We need to comply with the law.
Retention of Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Information
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Confidentiality of Processing
NonProfit Central shall ensure that any person who is authorized by NonProfit Central to process personal data (including its staff, agents and subcontractors) shall be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or statutory duty).
Third Party Services
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party links, products, or services. These third- party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.