Tracking Budget Changes
There are times during the year that you may need to make changes to your budget.
To do that click on the Budget icon in the toolbar.
Make appropriate changes by clicking in the field you want to change and typing the updated information.
Click Save Changes.
There are some manual procedures we would recommend:
- Print out a copy of the budget as it stands now. We like the Income and Expense Compared to Annual Budget Report and/or Budget Report for this.
- Mark it clearly as the “Budget as approved on xx/xx/xx at the General Membership meeting.”
- File it away safely. Perhaps upload it into your Documents library in MoneyMinder.
- Make a copy for your secretary.
- Next make the changes as described above.
- Now print out the revised copy of the budget: Reports > Budget Report.
- Mark it clearly as the Budget as of xx/xx/xx and state what was changed and how that was approved.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4, ensuring both versions are stored.