Setup Bank Account
Click on the Banking icon in the toolbar.
You can add bank accounts using one of the following methods:
- Copy bank accounts from the prior year OR
- Setup new bank accounts.
Note: Once you save your selection you will not be able to start over.
Copying bank accounts from the prior year:
- MoneyMinder assumes you’d like to copy all bank accounts from the prior year. Unselect account names you won’t use in the new financial year by removing the check mark from the box.
- Click Copy Names.
Note: MoneyMinder copies over names of bank accounts only. It does not forward your starting bank balance or outstanding checks. This is done manually.
Setup new bank accounts:
- Click Start to setup new bank account names.
- Enter the name of the Bank Account in the field labeled “Name”.
- Enter the bank statement opening balance as of the first day of your financial year.
- If you have deposits that had not cleared the bank before the first day of your new financial year, click Add Uncleared Deposit to manually enter the details. Do this for each deposit that’s outstanding.
- If you have withdrawals that had not cleared the bank before the first day of your new financial year, click Add Uncleared Withdrawal to manually enter the details. Do this for each check that’s outstanding.
- When finished, click one of the following:
- Cancel to cancel the setup in progress and return to the Bank Account setup page.
- Save to save the data entered taking you back to the Banking overview page.