Your Rotary Club is an integral part of your community with a wide array of goals and members all aimed at the big picture: community improvement. The Rotary’s main objectives are to promote peace, fight disease, provide clean water, save mothers and children, support education and grow local economies.
“Service is not a destination; it is a journey. And in the journey of Rotary service, as in any other journey, you’re always better off if you have a map!” – Rotary International President C.K. Huang
Finance: The Critical Cog
Mapping membership, goals, accomplishments, shortcomings, time management and finances allows all leaders to look upon an accurate, reliable depiction of the past in order to create a well-informed and effective plan for the future. This is Rotary navigation. And finance is a critical cog. Without formulaic management, finances can be a tedious distraction from your club’s path towards the betterment of your community.
Rotary’s new grant model, which launched in July 2013, has already provided clubs and districts with global grants exceeding $51 million. Furthermore, your local Rotary raises funds through a myriad of other avenues. You and your club are committed to stretching each dollar to create the largest positive impact possible.
MoneyMinder: The Tool for Rotary Treasury Success
MoneyMinder is the simplest, most enjoyable and least time-consuming bookkeeping software available to nonprofits today, and thousands of successful organizations are reaping the benefits. Join Boys and Girls Scouts, Zonta Clubs, Kiwanis Clubs, Lions Clubs, fellow Rotary Clubs, as well as thousands of PTAs, PTOs, sports teams, HOAs, POAs and church groups as we help you track your finances efficiently. Some of the benefits of using MoneyMinder to manage treasury for Rotary Clubs include:
- It’s web-based which means anywhere access, very little overhead and hands-off updating
- Free trials, free setup, free updates and free support
- Entering transactions and bank account info is simple, allowing for quick and accurate budget keeping
- Multiple specialized reports track Banking, Income, Payments, Performance and Taxes
- Transferring responsibility from one treasurer to another is simple and easy
- Managing contacts and payments to and from vendors, members and donors is done in one central place
- MoneyMinder is built for volunteers