In today’s age, your club needs to have a website. It acts as a hub of information for your current and potential club members and lends credibility to your organization. The website doesn’t have to be anything fancy, just a place for your current or potential club members and volunteers to get information about your organization.
Most people think creating your own website is expensive or hard. But that doesn’t have to be the case. There are a variety of website options available.
If you want a website that is informational but can also sell merchandise and tickets, we offer website building services through our partnership with Shopify. For more information on these services, click here.
5 Must-Haves For Your Club’s Website
- Readable Layout: If your website is messy and confusing, people will click out of the page quickly. Remember that less is more. Don’t cram all the information into the homepage. Create clearly labeled pages that hold information for specific topics.
- Call To Action Button: You want to have a large, but not obnoxious, button on every page of your club’s website that says something like JOIN or DONATE. It will catch the viewer’s eye and help your club or nonprofit.
- Authenticity: Use real photos, with permission, from your events on your website. This is the time to show how great your nonprofit, and the people behind it, really are.
- Easy-to-use Search Bar: People might be coming to your website with a specific question in mind. Make sure your website has a search bar so they can get answers easily.
- Contact Information: Make sure all contact information is easily accessible in case the viewer wants to get in touch with your organization directly.
A well-made website can do wonders for your nonprofit organization. For more tricks and tips, visit our blog.