7 Ways to Handle HOA Accounts Receivable


  1. Mike Marshall

    How do I report or show Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to our accountant or our Board of Directors?

    1. Cyndi Meuchel

      Please understand that MoneyMinder is a cash-based system. We provide profit and loss financials on a cash basis. The report that you will likely find most useful is the Treasurer’s Report for the entire financial year. (Or you can run the Annual Report – same information with a different title.) There you will see the total income and total expenses, each in their own column. At the end of the report you will also see the the bank balances at the beginning and end of the year.
      If your organization is required to submit a 990EZ report, MoneyMinder can help with that as well. You can assign line numbers to each Category in your Budget. MoneyMinder will then produce a report that shows the totals that apply to each line on the first page of the 990EZ.
      Many groups add their accountant as a Reporting user so that they can generate the reports they require at their convenience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.