Finally, an Easy-to-Use Scout Treasurer Software
Most accounting software is overkill for volunteer-run scout troops. Yet spreadsheets and paper trails put your group's financial health at risk. MoneyMinder is simple online treasurer software for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts that has exactly the features you need.
Teaching scouts about service, community engagement and leadership development are important aspects of the scouting program. To have a healthy unit, it’s also important for the Troop Leader and Treasurer to model good financial management. Whether you're looking for cub scout financial software, girl scout financials or even eagle scouts, MoneyMinder has just what you need.
- Budget for outings, trainings, special events, and the overall unit
- Prepare for local audits
- Track & categorize income and expenses
- Integrate with your bank account(s)
- Integrate with Square, PayPal, Venmo and Stripe to easily import credit card transactions
- Use Scout Accounts to keep Scouts informed about how much they’ve earned/owe
- Send statements to your Scouts
- Create easy-to-understand reports
- Reconcile your bank account(s)
- Run reports to share with committees and board members
- Anywhere, anytime access to your account
- Manage your Scout’s books with a user-friendly system
- Accept online payments with your Store
MoneyMinder Nonprofit Accounting Software
Spend more time volunteering and less time managing your books.
Simplify Your Job with Add-Ons
A custom, secure MoneyMinder Store to collect payments.
Connect your online bank account to directly download transactions into MoneyMinder.
Connect your PayPal account to directly import transactions into MoneyMinder.
Connect your Square account to directly import transactions into MoneyMinder.
Connect your Stripe account to directly import transactions into MoneyMinder.
Connect your Venmo account to directly import transactions into MoneyMinder.
What Our Scouting Community is Talking About
Try MoneyMinder for 30 Days
See how easy it is to use. No obligation. No credit card required.