See Why MoneyMinder has Been the Trusted Scout Treasurer Software for Over 19 Years.
Finally, an Easy-to-Use Scout Treasurer Software
Most accounting software is overkill for volunteer-run scout troops. Yet spreadsheets and paper trails put your group's financial health at risk. MoneyMinder is simple online treasurer software for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts that has exactly the features you need.
Teaching scouts about service, community engagement and leadership development are important aspects of the scouting program. To have a healthy unit, it’s also important for the Troop Leader and Treasurer to model good financial management. Whether you're looking for cub scout financial software, girl scout financials or even eagle scouts, MoneyMinder has just what you need.
- Budget for outings, trainings, special events, and the overall unit
- Prepare for local audits
- Track & categorize income and expenses
- Integrate with your bank account(s)
- Integrate with Square or PayPal to easily import credit card transactions
- Use Scout Accounts to keep Scouts informed about how much they’ve earned/owe
- Send statements to your Scouts
- Create easy-to-understand reports
- Reconcile your bank account(s)
- Run reports to share with committees and board members
- Anywhere, anytime access to your account
- Manage your Scout’s books with a user-friendly system
- Accept online payments with your Store
Spend more time volunteering and less time managing your books.
What Our Scouting Community is Talking About
25 of the Most Helpful Service Project Ideas for Scouts & Other Groups
A Guide to Getting Started as the Scout Unit Treasurer
Try MoneyMinder Free for 30 Days
See how easy it is to use. No obligation. No credit card required.
Here to Help Guide You Along the Way
How To Use MoneyMinder
Visit our treasurer software knowledgebase for easy bookkeeping tutorials and more.
Non Profit Treasurer Tools
Simplify your life as a volunteer. Our blog is filled with tips, templates and inspiration.