You may give as many users as you’d like access to your MoneyMinder account.
The level of access is determined by a person’s Role that you select.
Click on the Account button in the upper right hand corner.
Scroll down to the Users section of the page to add, edit or delete a user. As well as to assign their role in MoneyMinder.
To add a new user:
- Click Add New User.
- Enter their name and email address in the appropriate fields.
- Select a Role.
- Click Send Invite.
This will send an invitation to the email address you provided, assign them a password to use for logging in, and provide them a link to access your MoneyMinder account.
To edit or delete a user:
- Click the Edit button associated with their name.
- Make appropriate changes.
- When finished, click one of the following:
- Cancel to leave this page without making changes and return to the main list of users with MoneyMinder account access.
- Delete to remove this user from having MoneyMinder account access.
- Save to save the changes you made and return to the main list of users with MoneyMinder account access.