Finally, Event Management Accounting Software That Doesn't Break the Bank
Most accounting software is overkill for event managers. Yet spreadsheets and paper trails put your organization at risk. MoneyMinder is simple online treasurer software for events that has exactly the features you need.
Even if you're an old pro, event planning can be a daunting task, full of details, logistics, and administrative processes. It’s enough to make your eyes cross. Take some stress out of planning your next event by using MoneyMinder.
MoneyMinder can help you organize your class reunion, wedding, fun runs/walks, after prom party, graduation party, festival, conference, convention, grad night, tournament, fundraiser, family reunion, and more!
Event Accounting That Helps You:
- Create an overall event budget and committee budgets
- Coordinate with other committee members for cost estimates and quotes
- Track funding from sponsors and grants
- Receive and/or disburse payments
- Keep accurate record of all money coming and going
- Integrate with your bank account(s)
- Reconcile your bank account(s)
- Accept online payments with your Store
- Create easy-to-understand reports
- Integrate with Square or PayPal to easily import credit card transactions
- Track volunteer time spent on your event’s behalf
- Maintain contact information for your attendees, vendors and other key people
- Store forms/files in one convenient location
- Anywhere, anytime access to your account
MoneyMinder Nonprofit Accounting Software
Spend more time volunteering and less time managing your books.
Simplify Your Job with Add-Ons
A custom, secure MoneyMinder Store to collect payments.
Connect your online bank account to directly download transactions into MoneyMinder.
Connect your PayPal account to directly import transactions into MoneyMinder.
Connect your Square account to directly import transactions into MoneyMinder.
Connect your Stripe account to directly import transactions into MoneyMinder.
Connect your Venmo account to directly import transactions into MoneyMinder.
What Our Event Management Community is Talking About
Here to Help Guide You Along the Way
Try MoneyMinder for 30 Days
See how easy it is to use. No obligation. No credit card required.