Thanks for Downloading the Guide to Giving a Treasurer's Report
Your Resources are Below
To prepare for your nonprofit group treasurer's report, you'll need the following information:
- Balance at the beginning of the period
- Income for the period
- Expenses for the period
- Balance at the end of the period
- Any planned upcoming expenses
This is the digital age and you may want to save the expense and wastefulness of a printout. However, we do find it beneficial to somehow distribute a copy of the report to all stakeholders. This could be as simple as an email or a running doc in a shared drive. In addition, we recommend presenting your report on a big screen (monitor, etc.) so everyone can follow along with you.
View your guides below!
- Step-by-Step Guide to Giving a Treasurer's Report (Doc)
- Sample Treasurer's Report (PDF)
- Sample Script for Oral Treasurer's Report (Doc)
- Audio File of an Oral Treasurer's Report (M4a)
MoneyMinder is dedicated to the growth and sustainability of your organization. We hope you enjoy what you learn.